Back to Home Page
Included: 4 Headlight lens film guards [2 inside lens guards, 2 outside lens guards], 2 Fog light lens guards, Small felt Squeegee.
For installation you will need: Household Rubbing Alcohol, a soapy water mixture of one full spray bottle of water with a couple of drops of baby shampoo or mild dish detergent.
WARNING: It is very important to follow every step without skipping anything. To ensure that you mount your lens guards professionally.
1. Prepare both headlight lens by first washing with soap and water to remove dirt and grime. Dry completely and scrub the lens with household Rubbing Alcohol.
2. Place your unpeeled headlight guard over your headlight and make note of its fit. You now have an idea of how it sits on the plastic Headlight lens so remove the guard and spray your mixture of soapy water directly on the headlight lens and on your new headlight guard soaking it down as you peel the release liner.
Once both the headlight lens and the lens guard are completely saturated place the guard on the lens and position it into place.
3. You have been provided with a soft squeegee. Starting at the center of the light lens use the squeegee to work the fluid out in all directions until the lens guard has become completely adhered. The most difficult step for the installation comes with reaching the far side of lens that are not as easily accessible. A household hair dryer may help if some areas become stubborn for any reason.
4. Repeat the entire process for the opposite side.
5. Repeat the entire process for the Fog lights as well.
For Help - please call 352 688 8160 M-F or email us at admin@NewChallengerStore.com
NewChallengerStore.com a HotCarAccessories.com website